The National Oncology State Network (NOSN), was incorporated on April 25, 2016 in the Commonwealth of Virginia. It is an independent, non-profit 501(c)6, action organization established by state oncology leaders collaborating on emerging state issues in order to strengthen cancer care and policy across the country. Currently, NOSN represents forty states. What makes NOSN unique from other national organizations is that we seek change at the state level. NOSN is the bridge between state and national activities ensuring patient access equality across state lines.
Become a Corporate Member Today!
There are four levels to choose from and benefits vary per level.
- NOSN website presence with your industry logo and hyperlink to your company’s website;
- Access to conduct, or participate in, informal advisory boards with NOSN Leadership and Industry panel;
- Invitations for representatives to:
- Attend the Annual Meeting of the NOSN Leadership,
- Participate on the quarterly open-phone calls to discuss current issues.
- Private face-to-face meetings with NOSN Leadership.
- Participate on the various Team initiatives and phone calls.
NOSN believes the solutions for today’s problems in oncology lay with collaboration of all the stakeholders; patients, physicians and our corporate members. NOSN and our partners will be more influential if our message is well conceived and uniform. Our vision is that NOSN will be the incubator of new thoughts within cancer care and a promoter of shared ideas and resources, and advance the cause of cancer care at the state and national levels.
To become a corporate member, or to learn more about it, please contact:
Nichole A. East, CAE
Phone: (909) 942-9274 ext. 1
Email: [email protected]